SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) - Facebook has reportedly warned employees not to wear its branded gear in public following the suspension of President Trump's account, according to a report.
The social media platform's security team issued an internal memo on Monday.
"In light of recent events, and to err on the side of caution, global security is encouraging everyone to avoid wearing or carrying Facebook-branded items at this time," the memo, reviewed by The Information, said.
- Mill Valley city officials push Gov. Newsom to reconsider outdoor dining
- UCSF team proposes new vaccination plan with faster distribution
- UCSF doctors call on schools to reopen in February
- House urges Pence to help oust Trump; impeachment next
- Google suspends President Trump's YouTube channel, disables comments